74. Collecting my mind's peaces with quotes

I killed someone, you see.
               I killed the girl who used to be me
    If it doesn't break your heart, it isn't love
                                 At the end of the day, all we have is who we are
 Stop leaving and you will arrive. Stop searching and you will see. Stop running away and you will be found
              If you love me, let me know.
   Heaven is the place where nothing ever happens.
                       Behind my smile is everything you'll never understand
            We all are a little broken & that's okay.
                                                            Find what you love and let it kill you
                                                                     I have to be perfect
     Just because I'm smiling doesn't mean I don't want to hit you in the face
           and after all this time, I'm still into you
                                                      Alive or just breathing?
                          Am I lost or imcomplete?
                                  You are the diamond , darling. They can't break you.
Humans are fragile creatures made up of broken hearts and broken promises.
                                                       Would you lie with me and forget the world?
                                                                                                    if not now, when?
        We all feel little fucked up sometimes.
                    I don't want realism. I want magic - Yes, magic.
                                                  Silence is better than bullshit.
Because when I lost you, I lost myself
                      Art never comes from happiness
Perhaps someone somewhere will create something so beautiful it will change the world
                                      And will you love me, even with my dark side?
       Don't get too close. It's dark inside. It's where my demons hide.
                                                                          I feel everything but nothing.
                Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against body.
                                  What are you afraid of?
                                                 I can't explain and I won't even try.
                       I can't close my eyes and make it go away.
The difference between you and me is that when you wake up, your nightmare ends.
                                                                                 Who really cares..?

Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

118. Herää jo, minä heräsin jo tähän tunteeseen

7. Koskaan, ei koskaan ole liian vanha

94. Älä joudu armas aika